elchlos® PR&FILM . Multidimensional communication. in Germany, Schleswig-Holstein
Sites: elchlos.de/.com |filmproduktion-nord.de/.com |underground-b.com | tasquiro.net
elchlos® PR&FILM 2020
A. Service provider and person responsible within the meaning of Section 5 of the german Telemedia Act (TMG):
1. Name and address:
elchlos® PR&FILM, sole proprietorship, owner G.e r r i t Q.u a s t
Marienthaler Str. 17, D-24340 Eckernfoerde (Germany)
Phone: + 49 (0) 4 3 51 ~ 735219
info @ [website] (please replace website with "con3q.de")
Not entered in any register
B. More information
In the case of correspondence via email / internet, the respective sender should NOT assume RECEPTION if there is no confirmation of receipt or reply after 2 working days at the latest (e.g. due to spam filters or technical errors). In this case we ask for an alternative contact.
1. Image rights
PICTURES FROM OWN ARCHIVE © elchlos® PR&FILM 2020 and licensed works. All rights reserved, including images from Pixabay under the following licenses:
2. Legal notice of liability:
The operator assumes no liability or guarantee for the topicality, completeness and correctness of the information provided on this website. We reserve the right to make changes or additions to the information provided without prior notice. The content of this website is protected by copyright. You may not save or reproduce texts and graphics provided here or in whole or in part without the written permission of the owner. The operator of this website is not liable for direct or indirect damage, including loss of profit, which arises as a result of or otherwise in connection with information provided on this website. Despite careful control of the content, we accept no liability for the content of external links. The operators of the linked pages are solely responsible for their content.
3. Legal matters
For legal questions in connection with this website, please contact LEGAL [at website]
4. Data protection matters
For data protection matters in connection with this website, please contact DSB [at Website]
2. It is permitted to place a link on this website, provided that it serves as a cross-reference only. The service provider reserves the right to withdraw the authorization. It is not permitted to frame this website.
3. The service provider assumes liability for the content of its website in accordance with the statutory provisions. We do not guarantee that the information on the website is correct and complete. It does not constitute legal advice for legal issues and cannot replace legal advice. References and links to third-party websites do not mean that the service provider adopts the content behind the reference or link. The content does not constitute any responsibility of the service provider for the data and information made available there. The service provider has no influence on the content behind the link. The service provider is therefore not liable for illegal, incorrect or incomplete content and for damage caused by the use of content behind the link.
4. Use of the Internet is at the user's own risk. The service provider is above all not liable for the technical failure of the Internet or access to the Internet.
5. This website can be changed, supplemented or deleted at any time and without prior notice.
6. The information provided on this website is kept complete and up-to-date if possible. However, we assume no liability for the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information provided. The provider expressly assumes no liability - neither expressly nor tacitly - for the correctness, completeness, reliability and timeliness of the contributions as well as for the usability of the accessed contributions for the user.
7. The place of jurisdiction is the seat of the service provider if the contractual partner is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law. German law applies to the exclusion of the UN purchase law.